Athletic Requirements for Students Participating in Patrick Marsh Sports
If your student is interested in participating in athletics at Patrick Marsh, they will need the following:
1. Green Physical Card: Click on the link below for a copy of the green physical card that you will need signed and stamped by your doctor.
2. Eligibility and Code of Conduct: Click on the link below for a copy of this document. Signed copy of Code of Conduct is good for all athletic seasons.
3. Concussion Acknowledgement Agreement: Click on the Eligibility and Code of Conduct link below for a copy of the agreement. A Concussion Acknowledgement is submitted once and is good for every season if your child participates in more than one athletic season.
4. Athletic fee: A one time $26 athletic fee which is good for all sports at Patrick Marsh.
- Boys and girls cross country: 7 grade only (September-October)
- Boys and girls running club; 5th and 6th graders. These students will practice with the cross country students but WILL NOT attend meets. (September-October)
- Girls volleyball; 7th grade only (September-October)
- Boys and girls wrestling; 6th and 7th grade (October-December)
- Boys basketball; 7th grade only (October-December)
- Girls basketball; 7th grade only (January-February)
- Boys and girls track; 7th grade only (March-May)
All students interested in participating in a sport for the 2016-2017 school year will need to have a physical form signed by a doctor and turned in before they can participate in any sport. Physical forms can be downloaded from the link below.**
Do you need a sports physical quickly? Call CONCENTRA; they take walk- ins for sports physicals for $30. The address is: 1619 North Stoughton Rd, Madison, WI 53704. The phone number is: 608-243-3962.
Forms and Schedules
Registration for Middle School sports is available online only through Skyward Family Access. To sign up online you will need your Skyward Family Access login and password. Once you are logged in, select your student's name and click on online forms for the Medical Consent to Treat, Concussion Agreement and the Athletic Code.
WIAA Sports Clearance Physical forms can be printed at the link to the right, picked up in the Middle School Office, or at your Doctor's Office and are good for two years. You can check the status of your child's sports physical in Skyward Family Access. Choose the Health Info tab and click on Display Options and you will see Show Physical Exams.
The cost to participate in a sport is $45 per sport. Scholarships are available to those with financial need. To apply for a scholarship, simply email or write to the MS Athletic Director, Scott Erlandson. You may include part of the fee along with your scholarship request if you are financially able to do so.